Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Captivity Of Christ

After Dealing with the church from the aspect of being a homeless man and reaching out to my fathers people for What I thought at the time was The help I needed,I gave up Moved to the Woods of southern Oregon and there I stayed for years A recluse I withdrew to myself and God's word ,And there He Spoke to Me  It is Now clear to me that the Holy Spirit,The Comforter That Christ was Talking about Was not to Be Found In the Church,And by the church I  say the Church as a whole,I will Not debate denominations with men Nor will I debate Doctrines of men,any man can take a scripture out of the Holy Word Of God and Build religion Around it And that Is what Has happened within the church. I say and Know it to be true God is not there he is not behind them,I harbor no Ill will towards the many Christians that Go to Church It is not To Me To Judge Them,They are God,s people,The ministers of unrighteousness however are a different Story They have sold out to filthy lucre and convinced God's people that It Is The truth come down from on high, and it is Not,So I will Judge I will debase Them Before their Congregations I will show to be the brood of vipers that they are If I am to be Hated By them Than so Be it for They are Of the world And are of the same spirit of those that Hated My Lord,I have Tried To Temper My Speech But to Know avail My Job is to be angry and sin not,And in This At Times I also Fail miserably make no excuses for this I even question God All of the time why Oh Lord why,I will stand behind No profiteer of the Gospel of Christ whether you be a pastor of the church,the administrator of a homeless shelter,or the man on the street. 
Joseph Son Of  E'loi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please