Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A gift for all

I am first and foremost a sinner I do not pertain to any special gifts or knowledge that has not been given to any other Man I know the truth when I hear it we all do yet for many years I was deceived I believed that there was something i could do about my life that I could have all the things in this life that any other man had I could have wealth I could have friends that looked up to me i could be a productive member of society all these things that we all want,I went through a bad divorce and then I went through the windshield of a car I had amnesia for 2 years I couldn't remember my life it was Hard for me to cope with others the only thing i did remember was going thru that window I cried out God I'm not ready yet and I now know that He came into my life and started to reshape me as a Man.however it took me many years to come to realize that.I was no longer happy in my life I didn't care about what the world could give me I didn't care if I had a house or if I had friends or family that that cared about me. I just wanted to no more and more about the word of God and nothing else really mattered and to the rest of the world this seamed to be madness.so this is what i had become a madman in the eyes of the world .I today thank God for the trials that I have been thru I no longer suffer from how others view me I am free from the guilt of the things i have done because i know that I have a true repentance of these things,and they are washed into a sea of forgetfulness,I now remember but know that to me they are of no effect. God has spared me from the worries of this world I see daily the failing of the church and all that they are doing I see good christian men and women being used by the church because of their lack of knowledge in the scripture I see men and women who think that God is behind all they do to excel in the world but know not the spirit of God.I see churches lock their doors at night will the very people they should be reaching out to suffer in the night from hunger and cold and lack of a relationship with the savior in short they perish.and the church goes on preaching the same message But God is faithful in that He will deal with all men equally he has spared me thru His mercy and Grace,and He has given me a voice that others might hear and in that alone I am grateful for it is not that I was worthy of His Mercy But on the Cross My Lord Jesus achieved what I could not He removed the Veil and the separation I had from My heavenly Father Freeing me from a life in bondage to sin and in conformity to the world I  pray now daily that others might receive this same gift because it was in no way unique to me it is for all

In Christ Jesus our Lord may You open your Hearts and minds to receive it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please