Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my story

My Story Is No Different
Than any other Story

I Was Not A good Father,A good Son ,A good Husband,An upstanding church member or member of society as a whole for that matter,what I was good at was being homeless a vagabond a modern day nomad at this and this alone i excelled.so I took it to be my station in life.I have lived in almost every state in the union .I have begged on your street corners and lived this life for more years than I care to remember.I am now 50 years old an have become accustomed to this life for me it is my life to put me in a house now would take from me who I am.I don't blame anyone for this life which I have chosen. It is who I am.Nor do I want pity,I am No different than anyone else,because I have A home I just don't have A house.I have Dreams and desires like any other man I want what you Want,safety and security for those I love.I want the world to know that this man is part of the human race.and I want the peace and the freedom that I have found out here.and more than that I want everyone else to have the same.for we are all in this thing called life together.

My peace I found In Christ Jesus alone ,for you see I fell as far as a man could fall and in that I fell into the arms of a Redeemer Jesus the savior of the world.and there I shall stay until he calls me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please