Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Sunday, November 28, 2010

therein is a gift from the heart

Being Homeless for all of these years I have seen my fare share of people advocating for my cause some have done it in the spirit of love and some in the spirit of self gratification,the difference is in there speech to a homeless person the honest will say I can help with this and i wish i could do more therein is a gift from the heart.when  a man comes to me and says you are in this group of people and this is what you need I know because this person or that person who is far more educated and has studied the needs of you people so we need to do this for you,well my question would be what heart do you have,who are you truly doing this for are you doing it for me or that you might beat your chest as the Pharisees have and say O what great thing is it I do,If you Want to know what a homeless person needs ask one,Lets all agree that if a man has a house he is no longer,unhoused but many people live inside and have never experienced a home and continue to be miserable in there existence if this is what you want for homeless people I tell you most will not have it and will end up back where they began on the streets,because a house is not a home I can be at home under a bridge with a bunch of strangers who truly care about me and value me as a person,and totally homeless in a ivory tower with people who look at me like i am a statistic of their success,someone who they can point to and say what i do works look here at this man.We all must in the end stand or fall on our own merit so give me as a fellow human being the respect of at some point believing me when I say I know what is best for me,if you want to be my friend i am here if you want to exploit me I will not avail myself to you,think not that you can save Man from Himself in that you take the place of God And Only God can Change A man and anyone who has known Me for any length of time will testify to this That If God can Change Me He can Change Any man.Do Any Of You Think So highly of himself that you are more Able than God And can accomplish What He can not You want to Help the Homeless be a friend And trust God to Do the rest if it is only a hello, a smile and a wish i could help,give it from your heart and not your patronizing pride and trust God to work the Miracles because you can Not

May God the Father Of  All Mankind Lead And Guide You
Joseph son Of E'loi  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please