Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Friday, December 3, 2010

Give freely my Homeless voice

I recently posted A Rant That seems to have offended some ,in that I stated that many who advocate for the very life which I Live,Homeless do it to their own self interest.
That was not my intent and if I have offended any of you I am sorry,I am told By some That they welcome an open discourse,as do I it is truly what I seek.In order to have this said open discourse there has to be the acceptance of apposing opinion, that is not to say that Men have to embrace the opinion of another,but you must give Him His freedom to have it.
I do not claim to have some special gift, nor do I believe that I am empowered with some knowledge that other men do not have,what I do have is a passion for the truth. Men of a different walk of life I do not expect to hold to these same truths but It makes those truths no less true for me.I can only speak from my own experience and hope that in some place and in some time and in some way way we might find common ground,for the struggles of this life are one thing that is common to us as men.It is truly my hope that men and women that stand one moment to proclaim me to have a voice,do not at the first impasse of opinion stand to stifle my voice it is all I have.
It is my opinion that as a whole the men and women on the streets truly do not have a voice they are living lives of obscurity and are not respected in their opinions,it is not something that is unique to the Internet community it is common in our everyday dealings with people,it doesn't matter in what, it is what it is, how is it that we are to be integrated into society without being respected as a person with their own convictions, their own feelings,and their own points of view, are we to fore go our values for the values of others.
Are we viewed so lowly and believed to be all of us addicted  or so mentally deficient that we can't possibly know what is right for us can we not form thoughts and opinions of value is it not possible for us to have feelings and hopes and dreams as any other man or woman.
So to all of you who advocate for me,May the Lord God Who saved Me and has made His abode with me give you ears to hear, If  indeed I have a voice let it be mine and not that of one who overshadows me, In giving me my voice,I pray you give also unto me your friendship,and with that my dignity that I may feel able to stand with you as equal.
and lastly In giving me my voice understand that with it you Give me hope, May you that advocate for me be blessed in all that you do,if indeed you do it for me and those like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please