Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How Long Must I Witness

everyone has all these same old ideas about helping the homeless and they keep saying and doing the same things day after day year after year and for 20 yrs I've watched as the problem grew and grew and people are still saying the same things. yet some how because I am home less I cant possible have any of the answers,Ok maybe I don't but at least listen and glean something If you have 10 friends try to change someones life give them friendship hope and a true community support network independent of your local shelter or help orgs.and trust me when i tell you you will have a higher success rate than any other program out there not one program has ever had over a 19% success rate,ever.homeless for over 20 yrs I've done the research,you don't have to trust me do it yourself but if you truly think that your canned food drives for the homeless are feeding them than you should follow me to any town in this country and do what I call,third harvest and watch me dig shopping carts full of canned goods from beneath bridges and abandoned buildings and anywhere where the homeless camps are.Look I'm not saying that some people are not helped by it.but I do know it would break your heart to see from my eyes.And you are truly trying to help from the heart,that i do know but how long much I witness your wasted efforts before you listen to the voice of reason. and to give to a shelter who will only help house you 3 days a month unless you work for them consuming your days which could be spent looking for work and if you do work paying them to stay there , or be a part of an addiction program weather your addicted or not your not helping homeless people your helping support organizations that pray upon them and don't care that they only have a 19% success rate.but do as you will but please stop saying your doing it for me and my people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please