Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Am Above All Things Blessed

I was asked this morning a question that too me was ridiculous, I was asked, How can you stand sleeping outside when it is cold like this? My answer How can you stand to sleep in a house when you know people are sleeping outside!
I did not make a friend trust me,however I needed to explain my feelings on this matter, I have come to trust God for all of my needs, I no longer worry about what or if I am going to eat,what or if I am going to wear, or if I am going to be able to sleep and stay warm and dry.
I have come to understand He will provide these things for me and I will be comforted as much as any other man, With this faith Comes a certain amount of peace that I can not explain. It is beyond me, but what I do know is that the people who I see everyday out here on the streets everyday they seem to understand it, and by them I am not Judged.
They treat me with the respect that they want in their life, It is so disheartening  at times to see how these men and women live there lives and with so little respect are they afforded by others, yet amongst themselves there is a great deal of respect for others.
I see the men and women who day by day you can look at their eye's and see their very life force the light that people have as a gauge of their hope fade, If people who pass by them everyday never acknowledging them would only stop and give a kind word a moment of their time a soft word it restores the light and the hope that they might again feel as if they matter.
But as it is with most people they have not the time or the energy to waste on those who are not a part of their lives, and in truth we are all a part of each others lives. people wish not to believe that one who is so unfortunate could have a part with them and for me this is a simple thing.


He who gives to the poor will never want, But he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.
                                                           proverbs 28:27
The poor is hated even by his neighbor, But those who love the rich are many. 
                                                         proverbs 14:20
                                          
"If there is a poor man with you, one of your brothers, in any of your towns in your land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart, nor close your hand from your poor brother;
                                                               Deuteronomy15:7
And for me every time I see the poor or the downtrodden the less fortunate than me I can not judge them because are not they also a Child of God.
Made in the Image of the Most High so to turn ones eye from them is to turn His eye from God Himself, And it is not of this Judgement I Wish to Partake. I praise God for them because I am a part of their world I live with them We are friends. 
And they no in their heart that we are all equal.
But know that it is not them that I speak when I say less fortunate It is of those Who know Not God as their personal Savior of whom I speak and it is of those who turn their head,or fake a phone call,and do all within their power to not look at men and women like me. 
So It is God alone that sustains me and makes me whole I am in His thoughts He has Said, I am mindful of You He has spoken, And In me you might have rest He promised so you see You need not look at me As If my life is lived accursed  Because I am A blessed Man I have Hope and redemption I have God to walk Beside me on this Journey 




                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please