Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Praise God

I Praise God that even in this lowly state He chooses to use me,was so excited about being in Vegas didn't get alot of sleep,not excited for the reasons as most here not drawn to the lights and the crowds and the debauchery that goes on here.
but excited that once again i was warm and comfortable so I got up early and went around to some of the old tunnel camps and dessert camps just to see if there was anyone still hanging around,most of the faces have changed,and men have come and gone,and some are still here.
on my rounds I grabbed a shopping cart and was able to gather strewn about this beautiful desert,over 40 cans of various veggies,6 bags of rice,14 bags of beans,various boxed goods and bags of pancake mix,also found 2 jars of Greek pepperocini,and on a personal note "what respectable tramp would abandon pepperocini and where is it that a food bank is hand these peppers out i wanna start going there"
I thought I was going to take them back to the food bank,but there's a man living in walmart parking lot with 2 teen age boy's that relieved me of my bounty,and was even happy about the garbanzo beans, go figure He wouldn't let me leave without coffee Is not God Good.
The thing I can't figure is why is it that men who go to the food banks,can't just say I am sorry I'm never going to use that.And why don,t they pick up there trash. I Just even to this day don't understand it I have lost alot of my pride and my dignity,but refuse to let go of my self respect living in a world where I am not respected it is of more value to me than Gold.
If I keep finding food in the desert at this rate and don't find a food bank to take it,which the last time I was here i could not I'll get a stove and start having hobo meals in the desert at least until they catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please