Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Do you worship God Or have you been Deceived?

I am at this point discouraged at the clergy men in the church that call themselves leaders of Gods people, I am almost at a loss for words as to how I have become so discouraged people are at all times telling me Oh well you just need to find a Good church and God Want you to come and fellowship yet they are so deceived by the teachings of the church's today they can not even see that the church they go to and it's pastors are not men found to be teaching Gods word, yet they refuse to see it in that they have been taught these things for years and do not look to God for His Spirit to reveal to them the truth of His word.
God says His word is the Spirit of God, Christ said I am the truth No man Comes to the Father But by Me.
Yet men Do not understand when God says He will call those Worshiping Him In Spirit(His Word) and In truth(Christ Jesus), You Church If You are To be The Chosen Of God Do Not let yourselves continue to be misled. 
I fear the Time for Gods People To Hear the truth is upon you Church as you are not hearing it from the pulpits of this world, or from the workers of iniquity who have Taken the Church's of God And turned them into the synagogues of Satan.
I am every time I bring to the church the question of The prosperity teaching that is so wide spread in the Church attacked by men Whom claim To be Gods messengers, yes attacked I have been verbally abused called Many things and Told I didn't go to school and don't have a doctorate of divinity and that I can't with my education pertain to know the word of God.
And I tell you all Church this is the biggest lie perpetrated by the church Of Satan And the apostates that were spoke of In Gods word, Many of these teachers of the modern day Church have like the fathers of this whorish religious sect, that Has over come the Saints of the most High are deceived themselves, by the teachings of men You must Now pick up the Sword of the Spirit Of God, His Holy word and Search out His truth's.
Romans 8
1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.


Please Friends, Church, Family, Beloved of God, all Who seek Him, Seek Him In His Spirit and seek Him In truth. Be Not deceived,Let no man deceive you In Gods Word Be Strengthened. 
I pray that You Turn From Men And the doctrines which they teach and turn unto God for the Kingdom Of Heaven is at Hand Church and even Now is. 
The Church is You And that Church Of God Is Not found In some building Made with Hands Of men wherein God said He would Not dwell,The Church Is Right Outside your Door And is all about you Those who believe!
and This Too all of you that You may Know and That ears that be open too Hear Beware Doctrines Of Devils. 
I was at one time deceived into believing that All things taught were from God Until I dusted Off the Word and ask God Help me Too understand this, Because every time I pick it up I see what is not being taught, I praise God Now that To someone as simple as me He might Make Himself Known.
So while I have no doctorate of Divinity and no Alphabet soup following my name.I am and always be simply Joseph.
 I have the Divine Himself, I have Ye'shua the Risen Savior. And I have His Spirit In His Word and In my Heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please