Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Questions I need Help with!!!

I Had Thought today To Blog on the subject Of those in the homeless help field Who are profiting off of the misfortune of others I however am Both weary and overwhelmed By this very subject I will ask Rather A question of Those who have a caring and concerned Heart, Do you really care where all of your time and your efforts and your donated Money Really Goes?
Is It of any real concern to you or do you in fact feel that once you have given your all, Is it no longer your responsibility to care?
what Is it that you Hope to achieve in your continued efforts of giving weather it be time, Money, prayers ? Is it actual help to this downtrodden and unfortunate class of society, that you wish to achieve?
To those of you with a passing interest and to those of you with a lifetime of vested interest time and compassion too this subject I ask Do you wish too see the problem of Homelessness abated?
and I ask you to understand that these are questions I have for everyone in the fight against homelessness.
What is it we are doing ? are we having an effect? can we as a society make a difference?
What is it we can do that will make an effectual Change?
are we Just wasting our time ?
The Last question I asked is The same question I have been asking everyone for 20+ years and People are generally offended to the point the refuse to answer I ask you now If you feel you have the answer Too Just one of these questions Please respond in some way e-mail me leave a comment take one moment of your time and answer just one for the sake of others, or as a personal favor to me.
I will owe you one, Don't know when or how I might repay but I will owe you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please