Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Saturday, February 26, 2011

For My Homeless Homies. Be blessed

Little friendly advise for those of you who might be like myself And living a Homeless life, Take care of yourselves. I am sure as many of you already know you are not afforded the opportunity to get sick or come to Ill health there is nowhere for you to seek treatment if you do as A US vet I myself can always Go to the veterans admin for any true health problems I might have and this while poor care is better than no care.
I had last year read a study as to the homeless and their short life spans as compaired to their housed counterparts. I believe now I no the reason for this as A homeless person you are not afforded the care that is needed even in the veteran system you are given poor treatment and not given treatment until you have made it clear their are no other options for you.
so to all my homeless homies out there take care of yourselves is my advise too each and everyone of you, I have been years free from drug and alcohol addiction and wish the same for you.
I pray for all of you that your health and long life be granted you but fear not we are all in Gods Hands. His will Shall be done in your life. embrace your lot and let men not dictate to you your position in life. As you are a Child of God as worthy of His Mercy as Any man. Be blessed. 
Look to Him For the healing you might need for you will find it nowhere else, But with God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please