Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

God Is Good

Greyhound service because of a woman who for some reason decided to answer the call of the spirit she blessed Me and I am telling you she redeemed  the law in my eye’s for every cop that has harassed me to the ends of the earth for Her I will understand you in what you do she had the most I coarsely jested about it to a friend and owe Her the woman officer Morris apology for the jest because she out of the goodness of her person blessed me. so I am right at this moment between Modesto and Oakland and then on to north and south bay san Francisco posting this from the best greyhound bus ever, One that is Wi-Fi capable its an awesome Bus see in that act she Redeemed Her coworkers, and gray hound because This is service and greyhound is still greyhound All there service is not this good. even a friendly driver.
Officer thank you, I Know going to the bay area for any reason when homeless if you are truly not invisible people most of the time sleeping and laying and sitting becomes a chore in the bay so I will keep her in mind funny thing is Stockton is California's per capita crime capitol in all most I believe all violent crime. at least murder and being in a war zone and having a very difficult job treating Me  with the kind of respect she did.and the bay area a liberal city wasting so much on homeless law enforcement and I understand their problems also because there are also homeless people here it is a big city that are themselves an issue often who deserve the harassment or are at least made in some way to reap what they sow with there stupidity. but they are the bay area police sometimes unable to judge trouble from survival which differentiates it self in many communities, I do Not have reason to Go Back to Stockton So I will keep the officer in my prayers and ask that all you do also because she is protecting, a deserves protection and I to tell you the truth almost can’t tell you but would have said of  my own opinion that she was a believer. And Am curious. I did tell Her God bless you sister, as the Lord instructed to great all as sister or brother.
It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please