Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who Cried Unto God, Was It You ? or was It who You thought you might Become?

It is to me a simple thing that We find Ourselves In the Position we are In as a whole In todays Society, We are As Men and women Living Lives Of independence and it has Been given to us from training we received as a child and Throughout our lives from Childhood forth as being freedom we were sold the Idea of freedom as being independence a lie from the father Of all lies in this receiving of this teaching We have By Our very nature became what we were not intended to be, We oft at times claim Christianity in my case and various religions in others to affront our actions. We claim to live our lives for God and we have far removed Him from us.
God Is simply whom we call on in times of need a figure of our failure and object of our desire yet We forego The very principles by which He instructed us to live. I have been to Church a couple times as of late because I am often confronted by those of the faith That say to me You need the fellowship with those of a like mind you need to be around your brothers and sisters in Christ, And I have from many accepted this often to be truth in and of itself, I have been told by others That We are unlike the rest We accept Men openly In our Church. We hold None Higher Than any, And I tell you I have often put this to the test And I have yet to find A church that has not failed.
I being who I am, Often As it is Am faced with the truth that Men Unlike The God they Serve are Respecters of persons and differentiate from one individual too the next as I am Held In less esteem than man of A higher stature in life. I have experienced it often and I have often Prayed for those in whom have made this error. So You know as to why I say In my profile, I am A 50 yr old Christian Who doesn’t go to Church Because Myself and The Christ are not welcome there. This Is the truth No matter What those of you in the church believe. It is as it is, and There is nothing that we can do to change the church what we can do is change the vessel of worship that is man For Christ Himself did through his apostles speak to us of this very thing being where He might be found, and it was not in the church.
Act 17:22  Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
Act 17:23  For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
Act 17:24  God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Act 17:25  Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
Act 17:26  And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Act 17:27  That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Act 17:28  For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Act 17:29  Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Act 17:30  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

So I say To you all, Seek God In His spirit and find Him where You may For the time is short, And It is for all to seek Him while He might be found. I have found that I might daily walk with God If I allow myself to be open to Him and I do Not at anytime have need of a Church I am And You are The Church A temple were God Might Dwell so Forsake Not the assembling Of yourselves together But in this very thing be aware of who It is you assemble yourselves with You may Very well be in the assembly of believers under a bridge by the freeway as a glass cathedral. I was afforded finding God When I was At my lowest and I found that He accepted me as I was and I am not given to the pretext that there is anything about me that he does not accept Because when I called on Him he took the desires of the flesh from me and it is only I that can continue to Chase and try to attain them, For what I have is what He has given me anything else is for the approval of men for you see I serve a God who has already approved of me and Paid in blood So I no longer need prove myself to any.
And You see That Is why I can stand before You all and with the utmost confidence say I am A blessed Man. In Him can no Man By His efforts Improve upon Who he is We are what God paid For in Blood and that a Gift Of God To believe any man Can be a better Man Is to deny that Gift. As Children of the Most High God We are what He Loves There is No reshaping that and There is no Church outside of me that can Be the place in which He choose to dwell. In walking with Him I might be transformed from this Body Of death Unto this Spirit Of God A Son And An Heir To His Promise.
Be blessed Church Right Where you Are Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please