Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sorry I couldn’t Help!

I have wrestled with the why of Doing what It Is I do? I was Judged as Only doing this for the Drama Of It I was Accused of one being so out of touch with reality. That I was not worth talking to, So I say to You all You can Have And worship these homeless advocates and the people they are advocating for but know that as I have told you before and the words went unheeded, It is to no benefit to the homeless any organization that can continue to take from the tax payers of this country millions and millions of dollars every year and shout from the rooftops oh what great thing we have done look at us and brag of the 100’s and not thousands of people they saved with these millions than you need to understand it is these organizations that you are advocating for and not me, or Men Like me, Have at it but stop saying you are advocating for the homeless.
Because you are advocating for the exploitation of these people like me. Sorry I was unable to help.
I wished truly I could have made People to see what is being done now is nothing different than was done before and the current system is not working!  Just a new round of ringers in the game and while it is My life that is in the balance, I fear again as Years Past I will be dismissed in that How could I a Homeless Man know anything? To me it is My life and the lives of others I fight for. And I am sure of only one thing The billions they have received over the past 2 decades have been ineffectual for one reason and one only and that being these organizations are feeding from the public troth and will continue until the food runs out.there is no motivation to fix the problem because as long as the homeless are here they will continue to profit from us.
To those of you whom Live homeless lives I am sorry you are at the mercy of the same people who have been at the helm for all this time for you I see no end in site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please