Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Friday, May 20, 2011

Gone fishing. Love Joseph

There is a lot to be said for a sunset on the Oregon Coast or anywhere I would say, but as this one was too myself long over due were I could just sit and reflect and not have to worry about so many simple things, Being homeless almost any place in this country is so much more difficult at least for me because Here I can not suffer any indignity because of hunger It is almost as if When I get to Oregon Food Almost crawls from the waters and the woods onto your plate. with little effort, No more daily drudgery of can I eat today or sleep without fear of harassment it is given man has to sleep and eat and here he is free to do so, A cook fire Here is as common as a stove in the eye’s of most people.
I won’t be as blessed as others to have internet everyday or some of the other amenities others have but I was able before coming to town today to jump in a river and bathe and off to town I went first time in years I have sleep in the woods without the dogs and I must say a little unsettling at first, The is a lot of creepy walky’s out here the creepy crawly’s I don’t worry they are littler definitely need to start thinking in terms of a tent to make myself look less appetizing than laying on the ground. I have the difficulty also of finding more fishing gear as mine was stolen from someone’s boat over the winter. I do however still have a couple of crab pots and a net so I will not starve. With the Morel mushroom at $13 a pound at market and something you can pick up all over the forest floor times are priceless. So Fishing gear should be replaced in short! Till then I am on borrowed Rods, limited tackle I'll have to Outsmart Them But hey Their Fish!!
So I do wish all My friends were here and I am hoping this finds you as blessed as I am Brookings and Crescent city today and The Sabbath In the woods do have the blessings of still having cook pots and coffee pot seems thieves who fish apparently don’t also cook or I would be in the market for a camp kitchen too. so if you are in Oregon anytime soon, and the Lord Be willing where ever I may be You are welcome at my fire for a Hobo meal and what little comfort He might provide. For directions or Phone Contact  joseph2dogs.Gmail.com everyone welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Joseph~ This is wonderful news! What a more heavenly place to be with nature and our Lord and Savior. So very happy to hear of your beautiful Journey. May his Love shine upon your beautiful face each and every morning as the sun sets to fill your heart with love. Much love to you my Dear friend and Brother in Christ. Little Angel in vegas

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please