Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Altruistic Thought,The Terrorist Diaries Vol:2

It is something that I think we must all be indwelled with not only as A thought but as a way of Life in order for our actions to have any effect, on the lives of others something I also believe that is often discarded by those most in need of it. In order too help others, it is most often said we must first help ourselves, this does Not blend well with altruism, the  unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others. It is evident most pervasively in Men who for some reason or another feel it necessary to claim divine ordinance to their sacrifice To lay claim to Look at Oh all these good works I have done, And That does in no way lend itself to the true altruism that I speak of.
We as a human race, have lost our way, and are no longer indwelled with the spirit of it, nothing gets done in this world unless there is something in it for the doer’s. And too continue on in this manner discounts the need of those who for some reason are unable or unwilling to help themselves. I myself have often been guilty of just such thought, what will I gain and how will it better My life, only when I release this thinking am I able to move forward, and have effect. and this is where I have been brought too in my walk, there is nothing in what I am doing that in anyway is going to benefit me. I do not care in anyway if what I say or do brings change to my life because The God I serve does that daily. what I most hope to accomplish in all of my doing, is too help others not to suffer the indignities I have suffered. I also Am aware that with my faith it is become a simple thing, Because It is God alone that has given relief to my suffering and is able too do the same for others. And not I.
We can have effect on the lives of others, A much greater impact can we have on others lives than on our own, but only if we do it together and with no forethought to what gain or betterment we might have for it. our biggest offense is knowing the truth of oppression of others yet continuing in our unyielding silence. too say I see but I can say nothing because Of conflict which is faced when I do, Is failure. To keep our head in the sand is in it’s very essence sacrificing others rather than ourselves. In a Perfect world one would not need to sacrifice himself , but as we are not there yet in this perfect world, it is something that must be done.
Because, others suffer in our silence, I would much rather be ostracized, outcast, and shunned than to have too look at myself in the mirror and see a man whom contributed too the suffering of others by His inaction, and unwillingness to say anything. I do not believe that others are bound by my belief or by my values, I do however believe as the Human race we have obligation too others wellbeing as we suffer at the suffrage of others weather we see it or not.
So too be deemed a terrorist or detrimental to any cause that is by it’s very nature is contributing to the oppression and exploitation of others I freely except it, Because I need to be able to look in the mirror and see a Man who did His very Best to stop it. My only question to anyone would be, when you Look what is it that you see in the mirror ?  It is something every man and woman needs ask themselves.  Not for, Themselves but for the sake of others. This is what I personally believe to be living a life of altruism and effectual for others. because in this thought there is no room for discounting what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please