Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Monday, August 29, 2011

Into obscurity, I refuse To Go

I have often wondered are people overwhelmed in their effort to Help the Homeless is it something that they start out in with the best intentions and upright moral compassing and then life takes on different meaning or direction I meet year after year people whom I believe to Have the interest and the heart for it,, and am year after year left out in the cold as if by some great design.
I do know that It is the God of wonders that watches over Us the outcast and the Homeless of society because On our fellow man We can Place No hope of our meaning and direction being certain. In all But His Memory Do we Find ourselves to have soon faded into the obscurity that was once A life.

I had written this sometime Back and it was in the heartbreak that Overcame Me as I watched time after time on My social network and many pages as I was befriended by people who were out and about doing for the homeless what I had from the inability of circumstance the Power too do, men who were out raising awareness and interacting with the homeless in their communities, Living in their cars or vans or sleeping rough as people like to call it. And doing it For Me not out of circumstance but a desire to make it known I was Here.  Often I publicly questioned these Men as to both Motive and endurance and was often scorned or ridiculed for My abrasive nature in dealing with Men whom I seen as trying to further their cause as in compare to the real problem at hand, which is the real faces and lives that live in this realm of existence. and when writing this I Left messages on the accounts of these Men who brought awareness to Me and the Men, women and children like me, I wonder  now where have you gone? I am posting this to those whom are still hanging in there, those who refuse to give Up and Hope to Make a change.
Know That to me you and that which you do is dear too my heart and I uphold you in Prayer, and I ask you Look back at those who have come and Gone as I have witnessed to you Me watching it for over 2 decades happening, and ask yourself does this Man who indeed said this was and would be the case does not have some far deeper understanding than He has been given credit?  If you look for those I am talking about which Many of you have interacted those Idle accounts proclaiming to be in this Battle the answer too you will become clear and to this lone obscure voice who is not fading away but still crying out you must at some point listen too. Because I In no way will be giving up anytime soon. but will be here on the watchtower proclaiming truth too all who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please