Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Please Forgive Me!

I am sorry above all else and Hope that You all each and everyone can Forgive Me for allowing myself to be drawn into The last 2 0r 3 weeks Of interaction I have had On the internet, with something that is so meaningless to the overall picture, Of this battle to end Homelessness, and For the sake of the bigger picture I am finished, and I ask each and everyone of you to forgive me please for the distraction and Hurt I have done too you all. I know so many of you have given unto me your support and friendship You did in no way deserve this from Me.

4 comments:

  1. No one can be found guilty of being passionate for what they believe in for it is the intention of the heart God sees more valuable than the deed itself. Although being vocal about what is in our heart is permissible it is not always profitable. But the bigger picture Joseph is that it is for God to judge the intention of every mans heart and judgement is better left for the one true judge. We are all apart of the same body to serve and do good let us not cut off our hands or feet rather just BE the hands and feet of Jesus and above all else Love God and ONE ANOTHER. It is obvious that God speaks to you and when He does you Listen. Well done brother, I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you said, Lori.

    Joseph, I love that you are so passionate about seeking accountability in the poverty industry.
    You're a source of strength and inspiration to me. I look up to you for your quick wit and your unfailing ethics.

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please