Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Greater Love, I am Working On it!

JOHN 13:31-35  Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
  If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
  Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

 It Is Being Who I am what I hope To achieve In this Life, Being able to be recognized as A Disciple Of Christ Jesus ( A learner,A Pupil) I believe Myself To Be this While Knowing I am Not One at the Head of the class, More often Than Not I am The One in the Corner with the Dunce Cap! But I am Working On it.
And this is the Beauty of Being Who I am I Have that Grace! I Do live in the Hope However That I will allow Myself to be led By God That In Him I will be Perfected The promise Given Me.
Jer 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
This to Me Is the Wonder Of His Love, Thinking of Me and Thinking Good things.What I have yet To achieve I have often said I love someone yet at times My thoughts of them are not always so, Hmm Boy trials. But I am working on it!
I question Myself always on these worldly matters That I am Often faced with, Can a Christian Love a Muslim and pray for victory For the Men battling them? for me the answer Is I Know A simple No, Because We are instructed to Love our enemies! Yet why Lord do those with whom I find myself at odds or pitted against in My daily walk less deserving of this View or respect? My leaders Who Are failing so Proficiently Lord why do I despise so Much there actions? The Evil With which we are faced Daily In our Lives Lord The Abusers Of Children and the Oppressors of Mankind Why Can I not have those Thoughts of peace towards Them? These are a few of the things I do Not Know, But I am Working On it!
What I do Know is this Most the things When I step back And look at them That perplex me are indeed things of this world, And Things which I do Not want to be a Part of My Life, Because They matter very little to who we really are! If indeed We try to live as Per the instruction Of God. I am Working on it!
Rom 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
So It is In this Hope I live and That I pray For those My Brothers and Sisters Who are alien To this world, That In the End We Might Achieve a Like Mind for each other! And A greater Love!
John_15:13  Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.




1 comment:

  1. I am working on it too brother... Too often those things that we do not yet know frustrate us, but you're right, we must step back from our lives and look at what really matters to who we are. Much Love -Shane

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please