Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An answer

Tcman AKA whatever he calls himself today
clip_image001
Joseph2dogs
clip_image002
I guess I wouldn’t be such an idiot if I adopted your , I am owed something attitude. But I do not believe that I or any other homeless person is owed anything by entitlement.
I could give you many examples of homeless People who have impacted others but you obviously don’t believe, Homeless people are capable of anything. As you stated you can’t do anything without a house. with the stupidity of your statement you discount many who have been homeless and accomplished Much , Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, George Orwell, Bhudha ,Jim Carrey Kurt Cobain, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D. Steven Pressfield, Col. Harlan Sanders I could Go On. While your Blog post Today I might have a job offer, so why am i not happy?
 Show's What I know to be true You believe that Because It (homelessness) happened to someone like you It should Only happen to people more deserving than yourself, Because you should have all or nothing!
I however Praise God For My homelessness and that of others Because we are better for it so feel sorry for yourself or embrace who you are because like it or not it happened to you. quit sitting around whining about I don't deserve this because Brother Nobody Deserves it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please