Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Like It Or Not I am Still Joseph2Dogs

After writing this Post I am Sure there are those that will say, Damn he’s at it again Some will Bully you go Joseph some will say cant we all just get along, whatever it drives you to say feel free to say it I the comments section if Just to remind yourself one way or the other that you have taken a stand.
I started This Blog approximately  14 month’s ago and I told people of My failure as a man not being a good father a good husband a good church member or a good member of society as far as that Goes. after that time I for some month’s went on to plead with people to think about what we are doing and to stand with me looking for a alternative solution because what we have been faced with is not working and has not worked for over 2 decades. I found some people believed what I was telling them and some that thought me to be utterly insane, The Jury is still out on that point!
What I can now tell you is this I was after being ridiculed and ostracized for over 9month’s I was criticized to the point of near silence by people who in the effort to silence the truth were adamant in that I daily received accusations of being full of Hate and vitriol, my near silence came from my Knowledge that nothing could be farther from the truth and it was my inability to convey The message that was making people feel this way towards Me.
For being a man that In the simplest way try's to share with you the truth of what people with a heart to overcome homelessness in their lives or the Lives of others a faced with, I in essence had merely chalked up to My life another failure.
I have watched as Common Ground with Ms Roseanne Hagerty  over the last 2 decades. and through Their Numerous endeavors,acting as a guide post for pathways to housing, Path achieve, Path, Path partners,project restart and numerous other brainchildren of the housing first model long term supportive housing, where utter failures, and people lent to them there support out of there desire to help, often singing there praises along the way and all of the money allocated for the battle against homelessness was absorbed and vanished into the ether as it were, the last year many have been consumed in the efforts to house 100thousand most at risk individuals through 100k homes. while the path organizations around the country change their names because people through hearing of their activities have began to question there motives and ask are you profiting from homelessness, some now have new fresh names like Ascencia all the while doing what they do best Paying themselves to refer people to people who will in turn refer them to other people, after counting them and paying themselves. It sucks to hear I know, But I refer you now to the top of this page and the quote By Lao Tzu, Because I really want you to hear this!~ we are now 18 months into a 100k homes campaign these peoples(Common Grounds)brain child being adopted around this country and overly funded by you the American tax payer and house 100k homeless Americans  it is another utter failure after 18months it has housed only 10300+ at risk Americans and of those Housed only 83percent remain so. after 18months this is failure people but of course I told you a year ago this would happen but hey I am Only Joseph2dogs a Man more aware of the truth than people would have you believe!
My problem is I am not afraid to talk about it or to tell you all, Hell no we cant all just get along there actions directly result in people dying on the streets.and They do it because people believe they are just trying to help!
and that is a lie, because in the last year I have meet people and come to love people and became friends with people who are just trying to help and they are not these organizations!
 

2 comments:

  1. Joseph2Dogs, I welcome your insight. I, through being an unwilling Karmatic participant, spent 5 years "HouseLess" in California and various other parts.

    I don't feel that having a home persay is the answer.

    While on the streets I became known as "The Gas Can Man" but my name is and always will be Shaggy.

    What I found from those five years is that what this world is missing is LOVE. Love for you're fellow human being.

    We live in a God Awful society of materialistic BS where if you have something someone else doesn't then you're better than them.

    I blessed and still bless those that would stop to help in whatever sitituation it may have been.

    It's those that then and now will not stop to help who are damned to destruction in the comming age.

    It is upon us.

    Wake Up or Get A Rude Awakening Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to attack me personally, at least have the courage to use your name as then your opinion will have value, that being too let people know there are still idiots in our midst!

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please